A stream of consiousness from a random guy who cares nothing about spelling or grammar news, but love GOD family friends & football (mostly Clemson football)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little Einstiens....the Man Keeping us down?

I have a little girl who LOVES Little Einstiens or "Steins" as she calls them. Have you ever noticed that the nerdy white kid is ALWAYS in charge? Don't you think this is a little stereo-typical? Why can't the little asian girl fly Rocket? Is it because she's too short to see over the dash board? Are they afraid that if Quincy (the African-America little boy) flies Rocket, he will get pulled over, or maybe Rocket will get re-posessed? Then there's Annie. I guess the little blonde girl can't fly Rocket because, well, she's blonde, and we've all heard the joke about the blonde flying a rocket. (Ok, so maybe there is no joke about a blonde flying a rocket, but you get the point.)
That's really all I have. Am I crazy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL and you know that is my highest compliment:)

Anonymous said...

Brian i dont think your crazy...i personally agree with you. It has always bothered me that everyone did what Leo said i have always loved quincy!
-Amy-

Stacy Kinard said...

B- personally I have never watched "steins" I'll have to borrow it one night! But this post is just too funny not to comment on! Great thinkin!