A stream of consiousness from a random guy who cares nothing about spelling or grammar news, but love GOD family friends & football (mostly Clemson football)

Monday, October 1, 2007

He must have put cotton balls on the defense's heads....

Or at least that is what the drunk guy in the parking lot told me as we were cleaning up our tailgate spot after the game. I have no idea what that means really, but I have learned you can not match wits with a drunk guy. You will loose every time. A drunk guy's wit defies all logic. Crazy usually wins out everytime.
As for the weekend....The game couldn't have been any worse. I was horse by mid way through the second quarter. Getting lost in Atlanta, after the game did not make it any better. When Outback is out of the one thing you had a taste for, it really puts a damper on your evening(How does a STEAK place run out of prime rib?). And to top it all off, the night that was supposed to be filled with crazy times, and laughter was instead filled with sleeping with "The Nutty Professor" playing on Bravo.
But you know what? It was still an AWESOME time! Sunday morning we all hung out over breakfast. We laughed. We cut up. We had a great time. It was freaking hilarious at times, but it always is when I'm around those guys. Unfortunatley, Tidd and Jonathan had to head back to Statesborough, but Dustin and I got to go to the Falcon's game which was cool. I really enjoy the game of football, so watching a game that I am not emotionally involved in can be VERY theraputic, and relaxing. Plus it gave us some time to talk about the game (Clemson's) and the game (Falcon's) as well as just shoot the breeze, which continued on the ride back to Greenville.
Annie, Hannah, Gracie, and I made it home at about 11:00 pm. Which wasn't ideal, but mostly couldn't be avoided. As Annie said, Hannah was a trooper.
Sorry no pictures, because you know what they say: What happens in the ATL stays in Tallahassee :-) I know that doesn't really make much sense. It's not supposed to. The real reason there are no pictures, is it was four guys. Whose going to take the pictures? (I think we may have like 4. I may post them if I get em from J)

No comments: