A stream of consiousness from a random guy who cares nothing about spelling or grammar news, but love GOD family friends & football (mostly Clemson football)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Which is it?



The first time I took this stupid test, I was told I am the Giver. Honestly, it was pretty dead on. I didn't copy it that time, but this afternoon I decided I would put it on my blog for all of my adoring fan (singular on purpose). No problem right? Just take the test again and it should show the same thing. Right? Not so much. I have taken it three times now and here are the results:




You Are An ENTP




The Visionary
You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression. You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.
In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. You enjoy taking risks for love.
And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear!
You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor.
At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision.
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial







That is pretty accurate, but the third time I got this....

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.
At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused
So which is it? I have no idea. Annie says I am a pretty good combo of each. I just think these personallity tests are a bunch of malarkie.

4 comments:

Medic Mom said...

I am an adoring fan - so that makes at least two (assuming Annie was number one)!!! Maybe you have Multipersonality Disorder?!?!

Brian said...

I took it again and got the Executive, I give up!

natalie said...

Hi, Brian. I was checking out your blog, & I thought I would try to explain your multiple personalities. You got ENFP & ENTP. I don't remember what all of the letters stand for, but the F is Feeling & the T is Thinking. So maybe you are a good balance between a thinking & feeling person. I can't explain any other personalities that you may have. :) - Natalie (Abrams) Childs

The Browns said...

They are both great pictures of you.